The Helleday Laboratory is now taking a new step forward and is set to expand to Sheffield in the UK in an emerging new cancer initiative that would bring clinicians and pre-clinical scientists closer together to foster a culture of collaboration across disciplines throughout the University of Sheffield and find creative solutions to understand and solve key cancer questions. The Helleday laboratory at SciLifeLab will remain in Sweden to synergize and strengthern this evolving initiative and enable pre-clinical drug discovery work to be implemented in an academic-driven clinical environment.
- Medicinal Chemistry Projects available at The Helleday Laboratories Stockholm
- Nicholas Valerie awarded with “Dan Grandér Memorial Prize” for best cancer related PhD thesis at KI
- Sean Rudd receives Grants from VR and Karolinska to start own independent research
- Helleday lab on track to novel potent OGG1 inhibitors beyond TH5487
- Biberach students visit the labs