At the Department of Oncology and Pathology Kick-Off event at Piperska Muren, Nadilly Bonagas and Nina Gustafsson won the prize for the best talk with “Targeting Metabolic Remodeling in AML”. The day offered exciting presentations, poster sessions, lively discussions and interaction with other Department members from clinical but also basic science background. This surely lays the foundation stone for future collaborations to enhance patience care. Well done everyone involved, thank you to the organizers for a great event! We will be back.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020
- Medicinal Chemistry Projects available at The Helleday Laboratories Stockholm
- Nicholas Valerie awarded with “Dan Grandér Memorial Prize” for best cancer related PhD thesis at KI
- Sean Rudd receives Grants from VR and Karolinska to start own independent research
- Helleday lab on track to novel potent OGG1 inhibitors beyond TH5487