On 25th of September a group of around 40 bachelor students of the Biberach University of Applied Sciences from Germany visited the HelledayLab. The university is known for its strong practical education in subjects such as pharmaceutical biotechnology and thus it is recommended for students to perform internships in pharmaceutical companies or academic settings. We organized an afternoon with project cases, lab tours and a mingle for one on one discussion over a poster and a classic swedish fika. We hope the students were as pleased with the event as we were and we sure hope to see some of them for an internship and maybe a bachelor thesis. It is always encouraging to talk to young people with their refreshing views and critical questions. Great day, welcome back! If you also wish to get in contact with us and find out about possibilities for internships, thesis research or a visit to the lab, get in touch with Maurice Michel and Carlos Benitez-Buelga.
- Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2020
- Medicinal Chemistry Projects available at The Helleday Laboratories Stockholm
- Nicholas Valerie awarded with “Dan Grandér Memorial Prize” for best cancer related PhD thesis at KI
- Sean Rudd receives Grants from VR and Karolinska to start own independent research
- Helleday lab on track to novel potent OGG1 inhibitors beyond TH5487