Today Oskar Fernandez-Capetillo and Dana Branzei were elected as members into the prestigious EMBO organisation, which is an organization of more than 1700 leading researchers that promotes excellence in the life sciences. The major goals of the organization are to support talented researchers at all stages of their careers, stimulate the exchange of scientific information, and help build a European research environment where scientists can achieve their best work. We wish them good luck!
- Medicinal Chemistry Projects available at The Helleday Laboratories Stockholm
- Nicholas Valerie awarded with “Dan Grandér Memorial Prize” for best cancer related PhD thesis at KI
- Sean Rudd receives Grants from VR and Karolinska to start own independent research
- Helleday lab on track to novel potent OGG1 inhibitors beyond TH5487
- Biberach students visit the labs